Barclays Cycle Hire / How it works
Docking stations consist of a terminal and docking points where you pick up and return cycles.
See a map of where the docking stations are.
Each cycle's secured in a docking point. There are lots of these at each docking station.
Use the docking point:
- To release and secure cycles
- Members: Insert your key
- Casual users: Put in your cycle release code
- Use the fault button if a cycle is damaged
Every docking station has one or two terminals with a screen where you can:
- Print a record of your journey
- Find other docking stations - if one's full or empty
- Get extra time - if you need to return your cycle to another docking station
- See a local street map, costs, Code of conduct and translated information
- Buy 24-hour or seven-day access - for up to four cycles
- Print cycle release code