Members can keep up to date with news and competitions here in the cycle hire members' community.
Hiring a bike is perfect for last minute dashes in London, anywhere from Shepherd's Bush to Canary Wharf, Wandsworth Town to Camden Town.
Please be careful when cycling and follow our tips for safe cycling in the autumn and winter months.
- Beware of blind spots around large vehicles. Lorries and other large vehicles might not be able to see you clearly, so stay well back behind them
- Be seen. Stay safe in the darker evenings by wearing reflective clothing and accessories
- Brush up on your skills. There is free or subsidised cycle training, including commuter skills, for adults and children in most London boroughs
Read British Cycling's Winter Cycling Guide.
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
In early 2016, we are opening eight new docking stations with a total of 320 docking points in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park area. The docking stations will be at key locations around the park, including the ArcelorMittalOrbit, the London Aquatics Centre and the Lee Valley Velopark, and will be a quick, cheap and fun way to explore the sites of the park.
Not a member yet?
If you use the scheme regularly and are not already a registered user, why not sign up to make hiring bikes even quicker? Registration benefits include:
- Get a key for quicker access to the bikes
- Save money with yearly access to the bikes for £90 - that's just 25p per day
- Or you can become a Pay As You Pedal member with 24-hour bike access and we'll automatically charge £2 each time you hire your first bike of the day
Register for your key now.