Provides an interchange between the Jubilee line and DLR for onward journeys. Popular onward journeys from Canning Town include the ExCeL Exhibition Centre and London City Airport and West End of London and the newly opened platforms to Stratford International for connections to High Speed Kent services and the Westfield shopping centre.
- Ticket machines
- Fully accessible - 1 lift and escalators
- Canopies for weather protection:
- Platforms length: 70 metres and allows for 3 carriage trains
- Ticket office - LU managed
- Features public art by Toby Patterson