Identified as a key 2012 'Gateway' station by the Olympic Delivery Authority. New platforms 16 and 17 serve the Stratford International line with platforms 4a and 4b continuing to serve Canary Wharf, Greenwich and Lewisham.
- Connects with the Jubilee and Central Lines as well as National Express East Anglia for services to Liverpool Street and Essex and East Anglia and London Overground services
- Close to entertainment venues including Stratford Circus, Theatre Royal Stratford and Stratford Picture House. Also, local shopping centre with Sainsbury's and Argos
- Fully accessible with two lifts from DLR platforms and escalators
- Cycle racks
- Ticket machines and ticket office
- A new mezzanine entrance and ticket hall opened at Stratford Regional station in March 2011 to help allow for more passengers and reduce congestion. The ticket hall provides direct access to the Central line, which also has a new platform so people can exit the train from both sides
- The new facilities have been funded by the ODA and TfL, providing a legacy delivered well ahead of the London 2012 Games