Being an apprentice isn't for everyone. But if you want to earn as you learn and use your own ideas and skills to make a real difference to Londoners, this is a great foundation for an exciting career.
As you'd expect from an employer with a reputation for bringing out the best in people, we offer competitive benefits, including free travel on tubes and buses. So if you thrive in a working environment where you'll be handling real responsibility, we can offer all kinds of apprenticeships for all kinds of roles.
Our apprenticeship schemes
- Higher Apprenticeship in Project Management (now open for applications)Higher Apprenticeship in Project Management will provide you with a comprehensive structured training over 2 years that will give you an introduction to a variety of areas.
- Highways Technician Apprenticeship (now open for applications)The Highways Technician Apprenticeship is an exciting two-year development programme for people who want to be involved in managing the civil engineering and construction projects that are essential to maintain and improve the capital's road network.
- Information Management Apprenticeship (now open for applications)An Information Management (IM) Apprenticeship provides a great opportunity for people who want to develop their skills in IT and data management
- Project Planner Apprenticeship (now open for applications)If you want an exciting career in the project delivery environment, the TfL Project Planner Apprenticeship is your best opportunity in the UK to achieve this.
- London Underground Engineering Apprenticeship (now closed)If you want an exciting career in a hands-on engineering environment, the three-year LU Engineering Apprenticeship is one of the most highly regarded in the UK.
- London Underground Operational Apprenticeship (now closed)The LU Operational Apprenticeship is a two-year development programme for people who want to work in a vital customer facing role and make a real difference to the lives of millions of residents and visitors in the Capital.
- London Underground Track Engineering Apprenticeship (now closed)If you want an exciting career in a hands-on engineering environment, the LU Track Renewal Engineering Apprenticeship is one of the most highly regarded in the UK.
Meet our apprentices
Search and apply
Launch the search and apply microsite opens in a new window